Last Updated: July 6, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect and store personal information that you provide to us when using our Website, including but not limited to your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and payment details.
We also collect anonymous information from your device, including your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, access times, and the pages you have visited on our Website.
2. Use of Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our Website and services.
- To process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices.
- To send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, and events.
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Website.
- To detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Doser and others.
3. Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows:
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Doser or others.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no electronic transmission or storage of information can be entirely secure, and we can therefore not guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail.
5. Your Rights
You have the right to access and correct your personal information at any time. You can also request that we erase your personal information, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. If you want to exercise these rights or understand if these rights apply to you, please contact us.
7. Contact Us